2 Bedroom, Unfurnished Flat on Great George Street, Hillhead, Glasgow £1,200 per month
With clear attention to detail and an exceptional level of style throughout, this professionally upgraded two-bedroom second-floor tenement really is a one-off.
Internally, the property has been very tastefully reconfigured to include a welcoming reception hallway, bright front-facing living/dining room with a breakfast bar area overlooking a very stylish and classic refitted kitchen. There are two excellent double bedrooms and a stunning luxury three-piece bathroom.
From its second-floor position, the property offers a truly fabulous viewing position to watch the world go by with an outlook to the front along Ashton Lane and to the rear along Cresswell Lane. The property offers an excellent selection of amenities on its doorstep such as Byres Road, Gibson Street, and Great Western Road where there is a popular selection of bars and restaurants including Paesano Pizza, Stravaigan, Eusebi’s Deli, The Ubiquitous Chip, and The Left Bank. The University of Glasgow, Botanic Gardens, and Kelvingrove Park are all within a few minutes’ walk.
• Security entry to a communal reception hall and stairwell
• Welcoming reception hallway with delicate ceiling cornice work, fitted utility room off, neutral decor, and contemporary grey wood effect floor covering
• Particularly impressive front-facing living room with two picture windows, ceiling cornice work, ceiling rose, shelved wall press, and luxury carpet floorcoverings
• A cleverly reconfigured and refitted kitchen complete with a classic range of grey wall and base units, contrasting surfaces and backsplash, large breakfast bar, together with integrated oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, fridge, freezer, and dishwasher
• Bedroom one is a generous rear facing double room overlooking the idyllic, cobbled Creswell Lane to the rear complete with wall press, ceiling cornice, and carpet floor coverings
• Front-facing second double bedroom with delicate ceiling cornice, and luxury carpet floor coverings
• Stylish refitted three-piece bathroom comprising WC, floating sink vanity with double drawers, bath, over-bath shower, partially tiled walls, glass shower screen, and contemporary grey wood effect floor coverings
• Gas central heating
• Replacement double glazed, sash and case, timber frame windows to front and UPVC to rear
• On-street permit parking
• Shared rear courtyard
Virtual tour available. If you’re interested in this property, please view the virtual tour. You can then make an application from the ‘Apply online’ button on our website, or by visiting the following link: Westernlettings.co.uk/apply
EPC rating: C. Landlord Registration Number: 1453701/260/02082. Letting Agent Registration Number: LARN1804001.