The Application Process
When you submit the “Note of Interest” form, your details are sent to our team and we will process your application as follows:
- We do not operate on a first-come-first-served basis. All notes of interest received from suitable applicants who attended the same viewing will be communicated to the landlord at the same time.
- Should the landlord decide to progress with your application after receiving your note of interest, we will ask you to pay a refundable holding deposit, which is normally £300.
- The holding deposit will be deducted from the balance of the rent and deposit payable prior to the start of your tenancy.
- Following receipt of your holding deposit, we will send a link to an online application form.
- After processing your application form, we’ll ask you to collate and provide references. The nature of the references required are dependent on your circumstances and you will be informed of what is required in your case at the time.