Property Management for Glasgow Landlords
We know how frustrating it can be when searching for an efficient and reliable property management service. That’s why we setup Western Lettings to provide a first class service for landlords in the Glasgow area.
We are a small independent Glasgow letting agent with a tight geographical focus and an emphasis on personal service. Since we don’t get involved in property development or sales our emphasis is always firmly on making the best job we possibly can of looking after our landlord clients and their properties.
Our Property Management Services Include:
- Visiting you at your property, and providing a rental valuation and any other advice which you may require about letting your property.
- Advising you on compliance with the various safety regulations and arranging the necessary checks.
- Locating suitable tenants. Your property will be advertised on all of the major letting portals and we have excellent contacts with major companies in the area.
- Accompanying tenant applicants to view the property.
- Obtaining and evaluating references and credit checks.
- Preparing a suitable tenancy agreement and arranging signature by the tenant.
- Collecting a tenant deposit and lodging it with an approved scheme.
- Preparing an inventory and schedule of condition.
- Checking the tenant into the property and agreeing the inventory.
- Arranging the transfer of gas, electricity and council tax accounts into the tenant’s name.
- Receiving rental payments monthly in advance, and paying you promptly, together with a detailed statement from our computerised management systems.
- If required paying regular outgoings for you from rental payments.
- Inspecting the property periodically, and reporting any problems to you.
- Arranging any necessary repairs or maintenance, first liaising with you in the case of larger works.
- Keeping in touch with the tenant on a routine basis, and arranging renewals of the agreement as necessary.
- Checking tenants out as required, re-letting and continuing the process with the minimum of vacant periods to ensure that you receive the optimum return from your property.
Value My Property
Send us some details and we’ll be back in touch with a valuation for and indications on how much we would expect to let your property for.