Dedicated to Property Management in Glasgow
Do you relish the thought of letting and managing your property? Because we love doing it. It’s our one thing, and we can’t get enough of it.
If you’re concerned about getting your property into tip-top shape for the rental market, rest assured that our property managers have access to top-quality local tradespeople. They know the local market and can help maximize your returns.
You may be concerned about the complex and ever-changing legal requirements. Our property managers are fully qualified and kept up to date with the latest requirements, so your risk is eliminated.
Western Lettings landlords benefit from our cumulative years of local experience. We’re qualified, regulated, licensed, award-winning, Glasgow specialist letting agents.
Value My Property
Our online valuation system helps you get your valuation quickly and accurately.
Fill in your property details and how we can get back in touch and one of our team will contact you to discuss our property management service.
Our Property Management Services Include
- Visiting you at your property, and providing a rental valuation and any other advice which you may require about letting your property.
- Advising you on compliance with the various safety regulations and arranging the necessary checks.
- Locating suitable tenants. Your property will be advertised on all of the major letting portals, including Citylets – Scotland’s leading lettings portal – where, as a premium agent we can ensure maximum exposure.
- Accompanying tenant applicants to view the property.
- Obtaining and evaluating references and credit checks.
- Preparing a suitable tenancy agreement and arranging signature by the tenant.
- Collecting a tenant deposit and lodging it with an approved scheme.
- Preparing an inventory and schedule of condition.
- Checking the tenant into the property and agreeing the inventory.
- Arranging the transfer of gas, electricity and council tax accounts into the tenant’s name.
- Receiving rental payments monthly in advance, and paying you promptly, together with a detailed statement from our computerised management systems.
- If required paying regular outgoings for you from rental payments.
- Inspecting the property periodically, and reporting any problems to you.
- Arranging any necessary repairs or maintenance, first liaising with you in the case of larger works.
- Keeping in touch with the tenant on a routine basis, and arranging renewals of the agreement as necessary.
- Checking tenants out as required, re-letting and continuing the process with the minimum of vacant periods to ensure that you receive the optimum return from your property.
Our fees are transparent and simple. Full management fees are a simple 10%+VAT of rent achieved (subject to a minimum of £60+VAT).
The only additional fee you will be subject to is a £300+VAT letting and marketing fee.
Our Landlord Pledge
We understand that the industry we’re in has a reputational issue and our mission is to make renting better. Here are just a few of the ways in which we guarantee we will do that.
With our guarantees in place, you don’t need to worry about two of the most common bugbears with letting agents. Poor communication and mistakes.
If we mess up, we mop up
If we make an error that results in a financial loss for you, we will make good the loss as well as compensate you for the hassle.
We guarantee to answer your call within six rings
Our calls are automatically routed to voicemail after six rings. If you call us and we fail to answer before your call goes to voicemail, you will receive your next month management free.
We guarantee to respond to your emails on the same day
If you send us an email before 4:30pm on a weekday you will receive a response on the same day. If we fail to respond, you get your next month management free.